Outsourcing of foreign economic activity is a service of full or partial delegation of functions related to the import or export of goods, delivery to the consignee's warehouse.
Extensive hands-on experience of our specialists, including logisticians, lawyers, declarants, translators, will help you reduce shipping costs, improve the quality of the deal, increase the speed of the whole process, save your time so that you can dedicate it to your own business.
Types of outsourcing
Outsourcing of foreign economic activity can be complex, when a transport and logistics company assumes obligations to implement a turnkey service, or a partial service: when it is necessary to perform only, for example, customs clearance and international shipping.
It is often more efficient and cheaper for a business to outsource communication with foreign partners, since this area requires a large amount of knowledge, skills, practical experience, and an ability to solve complex issues.
Foreign trade activities provided by MW-Trade:
- conclusion of a supply agreement;
- making 100% prepayment of the cost of goods plus commission;
- tracking cargo readiness for shipping;
- carrying out a feasibility study – transport and logistics services, perform customs clearance;
- receiving goods at a warehouse in Novosibirsk, St. Petersburg, Moscow and other regions of the Russian Federation;
- payment of customs expenses;
- handing over a complete package of financial, technical documentation and the cargo at a location that is convenient for our customer.
Cost of services
The cost of foreign economic activity services is quite flexible and depends on the range of services, as well as on the nature of goods, their volume, dimensions, the delivery time, and the route. Get an accurate calculation and expert advice by calling the phone numbers listed on the website. MW-Trade will become your reliable partner, purchase, dispatch and promptly deliver imported or exported products to their destination efficiently and on time.